It snowed this morning.
SN finished another skirt. We have to take in the one we finished last week. This one fits like a glove. Very smart looking.
In two weeks we’ll be taking that one in, too.
Mom’s on the diet, too. She’s lost five pounds. She’s very happy.
We gave the birthday gifts to the twins. They chucked the clothes on the floor and then ran around the house waving the ribbons we tied to the bags. That amused them for a long time.
They’re so tall! Today is their third birthday!
I couldn’t take pictures of them because YogaDiva has it. She’s singing on Broadway this week.
- I have to finish sorting out the champagne party details.
- Finish the cds for the book club
- Mail them
- Think about the custom calendars
- Plan the menu for Thanksgiving…keeping in mind my diet
- Make cute placecards for Thanksgiving
- Shop for more shoes. Joke!!